Which self adhesive vinyl?

By |2023-07-20T23:44:37+01:00July 13th, 2020|Categories: Uncategorized|Tags: |0 Comments

When getting vinyl prints on Windows or signs it is really important to check what material your supplier is intending on using. For most longer term applications (3 years plus) a polymeric vinyl should be used. This material is made in a different way to monomeric and doesn't shrink as much. So, if you imagine the print goes to the edge of the window then this material will stay there. If a monomeric vinyl was used then over time it will shrink and the edges will start to lift. Once this happens the vinyl will start to lift. The third type of [...]