The Offshore Wind Conference 2024 kickstarts a critical year of action to address the barriers affecting the deployment of offshore wind and the success of Scotland’s supply chain companies.
Secure your place today to be a part of supply chain and offshore wind collaboration in action.
- About the scale, pace and change needed to deliver the supply chain and offshore wind required to achieve net-zero.
- How consenting, environmental, grid and network challenges are being unlocked by industry and government action on the ground.
- The latest ongoing work to maximise economic opportunities for Scottish ports funding and manufacturing to achieve a just transition.
- The latest thought leadership, news and project updates from stakeholders seeking catalysts for co-existence.
- How to access advice, supply chain opportunities and who to engage with to grow your offshore wind business.
- Network – Connect in-person with 1000+ supply chain and offshore wind industry leaders.
- Ask – Questions that matter to you and your organisation.
- Discover – The latest technological and process innovations in supply chain and offshore wind from around the globe.
- Access – Exclusive Meet-the-Buyer business booths, supplier show cases, market intelligence reports, policy and guidance updates.
- Discounts – Scottish Renewables members enjoy exclusive discounted access to our industry-leading events.
Bookings are now open for delegate passes, dinner passes, exhibition stands, Meet-the-Buyer Business Booths and sponsorship opportunities. The conference programme will be published later in October.